Comparison between MDPnP vs SCOT vs OR.NET

dkotian95 4 months ago • updated by GaryThompson 6 days ago 1

We are trying to evaluate Medical devices to make it compliant to MDPnP or OR,NET or SCOT, is there any comparison done to these 3 technology.

I am new to these and even MDPnP, what would be the starting point for MDPnP and is there any documented steps what needs to be done to make our Medical devices compliant with MDPnP.

Currently, I am just looking at the feasibility only on paper for our device.

Is there any membership forum paid or free to participate and understand closely with the architects/Leads developing MDPnP?

Please let us know your views

Regards

Deepak

Firstly thank you so much for this share and I MDPnP(Medical device plug and play program). It is essential to the practice of modern medicine. Clinical measurements such as blood pressure and temperature, x-ray and ultrasound imaging, administration of intravenous medications, and support of critical life functions all require medical devices. Have to take a multi-faceted approach to reduce key barriers to achieving interoperability, If a get a chance and a detailed material on this topic, Sure I will write in it. For that purpose I must refer top best essay writing service for valuable writing guidance.